Friday, July 12, 2024
HomeBusinessDriving Back To Pre-COVID Revenues VOGO Announces Full Recovery In Hyderabad

Driving Back To Pre-COVID Revenues VOGO Announces Full Recovery In Hyderabad

The platform further plans to strengthen its presence in the city by increasing its fleet, adding EVs and tapping new areas.

Hyderabad, December 17th, 2020:VOGO, a tech-enabled, self-ride two-wheeler rental service has announced that it has surpassed the pre-COVID revenue figures in Hyderabad. The company stands true to the projection it made in August 2020, of getting back to its growth trajectory by the end of the year. Along with its commitment to introduce EV fleets to provide sustainable mobility solutions to daily commuters in the city, VOGO has further planned to tap new areas in the city in 2021.

The company has witnessed a steady increase in demand post-lockdown and has been growing at a rate of 30% month-over-month. VOGO has recorded a significant demand for its new offering VOGO KEEP, which is contributing up to 80% to its total business in Hyderabad, while the remaining 20% comes from the commute offering, VOGO NOW. In the past three years, the Hyderabad region has contributed 30% to the entire business.

Sharing his enthusiasm for achieving pre-COVID numbers Anand Ayyadurai, Co-founder & CEO, VOGO said, “Hyderabad has always been a promising market for us, and for the past three years we have been trying to provide a flexible, safe and affordable mobility option to the commuters. With our commitment to offering sustainable commuting options, we are now adding additional EV fleets to our platform. The idea is to encourage commuters to move towards a cleaner mobility option while ensuring their safety and convenience. We are also planning to expand to new areas within the city in the upcoming months.”

With a vision to make urban commute efficient and eco-friendly, VOGO has also partnered with L&T and HMRL for facilitating seamless connectivity to metro services.VOGO will continue to explore strategic partnerships to offer the best of first- and last-mile connectivity to riders and expand its presence to new areas and localities in Hyderabad.

Source: Business World

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments