More than 16 lakh candidates are eagerly waiting for NEET 2022 Result and NEET Official Answer Key. NEET 2022 Result is expected to be announced in the third week of August 2022. According to the latest news, National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to release NEET 2022 Answer Key and OMR Sheet soon on the official website neet.nta.nic.in. NTA is yet to release the official release date for the announcement of NEET 2022 result and answer key. NEET Results will be published only after the closure of NEET official answer key challenge window.
NEET Result 2022: LIVE Updates
The candidates who have appeared for NEET 2022 exam can check NEET result live at neet.nta.nic.in after the same is released. The direct link, latest official updates, and other details are also available on NEET exam and result pages at Collegedunia.com. The expected cut off for government colleges is updated here based on expert analysis and previous year data.
NEET Answer Key 2022 is yet to be announced by the exam conducting authority. Normally, NTA releases the preliminary answer keys within 15-20 days after the exam date. However, this time, more than 21 days have passed and it has not yet been released. As per NEET Result Live Updates, NEET Answer Key 2022 is expected in the second week of August 2022.
Candidates can check the step-by-step process to download NEET UG 2022 Result mentioned below:
- Refer to the NTA NEET official websites, neet.nta.nic.in or ntaresult.nic.in
- Tap on the “View NEET UG 2022 Result” link available on the home page.
- On the NEET candidate login page, mention your roll number, date of birth, and the security pin
- NEET 2022 results will be made available on the screen.
- From there, the candidates can download their NEET UG 2022 result and take a printout of the same for future use.
Along with NEET result 2022, the qualifying NEET cut off scores will also be released by the exam conducting authority. To qualify for NEET exam, candidates belonging to the general category have to get at least 50 percentile while the minimum passing eligibility criteria for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category is 40 percentile. In 2022, 18,72,341 candidates registered to take the NEET UG exam. The total number of seats allotted to various courses is as follows:
- 91,927 – MBBS
- 27,948 – BDS
- 52,720 –AYUSH
- 487 – BSc Nursing
- 603 – BVSc seats
- 1205 – AIIMS MBBS in 19 AIIMS institutes
- 200 – JIPMER MBBS seats in 2 JIPMER institutes
NEET 2022 Exam
NEET 2022 was conducted on July 17, 2022, in an offline mode. The exam was given by more than 18 lakh students. The exam was conducted in one shift – from 2 pm to 5:20 pm. NEET results will be declared in the form of scorecards, including the student’s subject-wise marks and percentile scores.
As per the information provided by NTA, candidates can raise objections, if any, against the answer key. For raising an objection, the candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee worth INR 200 per answer challenged, within a specified period as indicated in the Public Notice.
NEET Cut Off 2022
NEET Cut off 2022 will be announced along with NEET 2022 Result. NTA will release NEET cut off scores for different categories and names of the All India Toppers. Once the result and cut off is released online on neet.nta.nic.in, candidates have to apply for the counselling process based on the cut off issued by the agency. According to the NIRF ranking 2022, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, or AIIMS Delhi, is among the top medical colleges in India for pursuing MBBS.
NEET 2022 Cut off: Main Factors Affecting NEET Qualifying Marks
NEET 2022 Cut off depends on various factors:
- The number of candidates who appeared in the examination.
- The total number of seats
- NEET Paper difficulty level
NEET Cut off 2022: Check Qualifying Marks For Past Years
NEET cut off 2022 qualifying marks are expected to be higher than previous year. Previous year NEET Cut off is mentioned below:
|Category||NEET Cut off percentile||NEET Cut off 2021||NEET Cut off 2020|
NEET AIQ Cut off 2022: AIIMS Cut off
|Name of AIIMS Institute||AIIMS Cut off Opening Rank||AIIMS Cut off Closing Rank|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||1337||3365|
NEET 2022 Tie-Breaking Rule
If two or more candidates acquire equal marks in NEET 2022, then NEET tie-breaking rules will be applied to prepare NEET Merit List 2022:
- In this case, the preference will be given to candidates who have obtained higher scores in Biology (Botany & Zoology), followed by Chemistry scores, and then Physics scores.
- If the tie still persists, then preference will be given to candidates having less proportion of incorrect answers in Biology, followed by Chemistry and Physics.
- This will be followed by candidates who are older in age, followed by NEET application numbers in ascending order.
NEET 2022 Counselling
NEET 2022 counselling session for NEET UG will begin post the declaration of NEET 2022 result and merit list. Candidates are supposed to apply for NEET UG Counselling post the announcement of the results. The counselling dates will be released on the MCC website.
MCC conducts 3-4 AIQ counselling rounds after which candidates get to know their admission and college details.
(ThePrint ValueAd Initiative content is a paid-for, sponsored article. Journalists of ThePrint are not involved in reporting or writing it.)
Source: The Print