MNLU Aurangabad is organising National Youth Parliament, 2023 from April 8 to 9 and is seeking registrations for the same.
All three are independent and autonomous institutions created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, of 2014. The latest one added to the list of National Law Universities in India is the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, which commenced on March 16, 2017.
About the Centre
The Centre for Public Law, MNLUA was established in 2022 with the aim of disseminating thorough knowledge and developing critical thinking of Public Law among students. Its aim is to provide the students with the current trends and ongoing developments in the field of Public Law.
This includes talks on policies and schemes of the executive, Bills passed by the Legislature, and the Judgements delivered by the Judiciary.
About the Youth Parliament
A Youth Parliament in essence is a stimulation of a Parliamentary session wherein the participants understand the parliamentary procedure and develop an insight into the working of the Parliament. It is a platform to discuss the national issue on a large scale in a proper forum and in front of experienced moderators.
It brings like-minded youngsters on the same platform and offers opportunities to stimulate discussion and come up with possible solutions. MNLUA is organizing “The First National Youth Parliament 2023,” comprising three major committees that are NITI Aayog, Lok Sabha and National Security Council.
A bonafide, full-time student, who is enrolled in a degree programme in any College/ University/ Institution, can register for “MNLUA National Youth Parliament 2023. Students who have passed their 10th can also participate.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar, Maharashtra.
- With Accommodation: ₹ 3,000
- Without Accommodation: ₹ 2,000
- Best Delegate of All Committees – ₹ 8,000
- High Commendation of All Committees – ₹ 5,000
- Special Mention of All Committees- ₹ 3,000
- Best Journalist – ₹ 3,000
- Best Photographer – ₹ 3,000
All the participants will be given a participation certificate.
- Registration fee is INR 3,000 (with accommodation) and INR 2,000 (without accommodation).
- Participants can register on the link with the required documents mentioned below:
- College/University ID Card.
- Digital passport-size photograph.
- The last date to register is April 4, 2023
- Vandita Gautam (Head of Delegation) M:- +91 94249 56406
- Vinayak Tiwari (General Secretary- MNLUA NYP): M:- +91 6307444089
All queries are to be sent through Email: email@example.com
Click here for more information.
Click here to register.