School of Law, Sandip University is organizing the 2nd edition of the Shri Nityanand Jha National Moot Court Competition from November 24 to 26 in offline mode.
About the Organizer
School of Law is a constituent established under Sandip University is the most preferred destination for legal studies in the country which imparts quality legal education. Their goal is to create a set of socially responsible legal professionals who possess the skills that the industry and profession expect of them.
Sandip University’s School of Law is one of the top law colleges in Maharashtra, as the curriculum of the School of Law has been designed by eminent academicians and professionals with extensive care to cater to the upcoming needs of the legal arena.
School of Law is a leading institution in the region to offer a wide range of specializations enabling students to realise their full potential.
About the Competition
The prestigious National Moot Court Competition, hosted by the School of Law, Sandip University will be held physically from November 24 to 26, 2023 at the School of Law, Sandip University campus, Nashik. This will be the 2nd edition of the competition.
Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year LL.B. course or the 5-year integrated law course.
- Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise either three members (two Speakers and one Researcher) or two members (two Speakers) only.
- The language for the Competition shall be English only.
- The rounds shall comprise of:
- Preliminary Rounds
- Quarter Round
- Semi Round
- Final Round
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted unless the same has been communicated to the organizers a week before the event in exceptional circumstances (at the discretion of organizers). It will be only allowed if the participating college attaches due proof.
- The teams should provisionally register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Registration fee with accommodation 6000/- and without accommodation 3000/-
- The scanned copy of the receipt of payment along with the duly filled registration form should be updated in the Google form attached.
Mode of Payment
- The participants can make the payment either through Demand Draft or through online transfer, NEFT/RTGS.
- The DD must be made in favor of, “2nd Shri Nityanand Jha National Moot Court Competition 2023” payable at “NASHIK”
- A scanned copy of the DD may be sent along with the filled-in registration, accommodation, and travel form to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 10, 2023.
- Bank Name: Sandip University
- Branch Name: Thatte Nagar
- Account Number: 50100207594285
- RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Number: HDFC0000064
- MICR Code: 422240002
- Best Team: Rs. 21,000/- along with a certificate.
- Runners Up: Rs. 15,000/- along with a certificate.
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5,000/- along with a certificate.
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5,000/- along with a certificate.
- Best Researcher: Rs.5,000/- along with a certificate.
- Participation Certificate for all participating teams.
- Commencement of Registration: September 25, 2023.
- Release of Moot Problem: September 25, 2023.
- Last Date of Final Registration: November 3, 2023.
- Receiving of Hard Copy of Provisional Registration Form, Accommodation Form/Authorization letter, Original Demand Draft/Online Receipt/NEFT: November 10, 2023.
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: November 10, 2023.
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials Commencement of Event: November 15, 2023.
For any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact any of the following:
- Mrs. Dhanya John: +918152025787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Ms. Aastha Sharma: +91 6265483951 and Mr. Anurag Kalwale: +91 9139107807