Amity Law School, Noida is organizing its 5th Amity National ADR (Alternative Dispute Redressal) Tournament 2022, scheduled to be held on March 3-4, 2022.
Amity Law School Noida, (ALSN), an institution of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, not only focuses on legal aptitude but also on practicality, while enlightening the students on the intricacies of the law. It is fully geared to provide its students with innovative and stimulating exposure. The high standards of legal education integrate their legal concepts with an incisive and practical understanding of the law.
About the Tournament
The ADR Society of Amity Law School Noida is pleased to announce the fifth edition of the prestigious Amity National Alternative Dispute Redressal Tournament 2022, scheduled on 3rd – 4th March 2022. This event would be a great opportunity for all law students.
Who is it for?
Currently pursuing a 5-year integrated course, 3-year LLB or LLM
Events of the Tournament
The brief of the events are as follows:
- The Mediation Arbitration Competition – It is a hybrid of Mediation and Arbitration. Each team will consist of 2 participants. Neutral party is adopted for mediation and if failed the party must go for Arbitration.
- Negotiation competition – Each team will consist of 2 participants one will be the attorney and the other being the client, who will negotiate the differing party in the most adept manner.
- Client Counseling Competition – Each team shall consist of 2 members. The Competition simulates a law office consultation in which two law students, acting as lawyers, are presented with a hypothetical dispute brought before them by a client-actor.
- It is mandatory for each college/institute team to take part in all 3 above-mentioned events to be eligible for the ADR Tournament Prize.
- Maximum two teams from each college/institute are allowed to participate in each event.
- The participants shall be students from any year/semester of the three or five-year LLB course or LLM from any Law College/Institute.
- To register for 5th Amity ADR Tournament, please fill the form through the link given at the end of this post to book a slot.
- The mode of the competition will be depending upon the situation of the pandemic along with state government rules.
- Registration Fees: Rs 3,000/- per event (Mode of Payment details will be out shortly).
For more details, please view the detailed brochure and poster.
- Khuloos Aziz Chawla: +919810663044
- Ramansh Kakra +91 8860363619
- Suprita Anand +91 9304113392
For any other queries, please write to email@example.com
Click here to register for the ADR Tournament.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.