Lex Memento is publishing an Edited Book on Family Law and Private International Law and is inviting chapters for the same.
About the Organization
Lex Memento states Information or Communication about Law. Law is a wider subject and it takes us into depth as well as aware of the legal boundaries. We aim for better learning opportunities and will try to provide complete content on one platform.
Lex Memento provides virtual internship opportunities as well as an initiated unit of the publication house. Services provided under Lex Memento Publications: Editing, Subject Expert Call, Proofreading, Plagiarism, Formatting, Foreword, ISBN, Cover Page Designing, Printing and publishing (Binding with Lamination), Marketing- Amazon, Flipkart, and sellers, typing, translation, copyright, etc.
About the Call for Papers
Lex Memento Publications are inviting submission in the form of chapters for the Edited book on Family Law and Private International Law with ISBN.
Any law aspirant (student/ faculty/ professional/ advocate etc)
Family Law & Private International Law
- Sources and schools
- Marriage and dissolution of marriage
- Matrimonial remedies – Divorce and theories of divorce
- Changing dimensions of the institution of marriage – Live-in relationship
- Recognition of foreign decrees in India on marriage and divorce
- Maintenance, dower, and stridhan
- Adoption, guardianship and acknowledgement
- Succession and inheritance
- Will, gift, and wakf
- Uniform Civil Code
- Application and Subject Matter of Private International Law
- Distinction with Public International Law
- Characterization and Theories of Characterization
- Concept of Renvoi
- Application of Foreign Law
- Jurisdiction of Courts
- Material and Formal Validity of Marriage under Indian and English Law
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction of Courts in Matrimonial Causes: Dissolution of Marriage, Grounds of Divorce, Restitution of Conjugal
- Rights, Recognition of Foreign Judgments
- Recognition of Foreign Adoptions
- Adoption by foreign Parents,
- Jurisdiction under Indian and English Law
- Basis of recognition, recognition
- Finality, Failure
- Direct Execution of Foreign Decree
Word format (2 Authors maximum)
12 Times Roman, 1.5 Line spacing, No page boundaries, 10 footnote size, 6000 words.
How to Submit?
All submissions of abstracts and chapters must be made only once at the mentioned email ID email@example.com.
September 30, 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: October 16, 2023
- Book Release (Tentative): November 20, 2023
In case of queries, please contact:
- Ritanshi Jain- 9548008402
- Avinash- 6395990323
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com