Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI is opening positions of Council Members
About the Organization
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF) and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry and commerce across all sectors and fields.
About the Opportunity
A premier national chamber for women, Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI) with sectoral and multi-sectoral Councils at International/Bilateral, National, Regional, State & City levels, guided by the National Boards (Governing, Advisory, Executive), each Council comprising a minimum of 20 council members, and a Vice President and President, works to achieve the following:
- Mainstreaming women’s voice and upholding women’s interest in policy-making and in all echelons of decision-making.
- Helping women get better incentives, improved access to finance and other measures that empower the competitiveness of Businesswomen, Entrepreneurs and Professionals.
- Providing representations and recommendations to relevant government authorities/other institutions to strengthen women’s voice, mitigate our many challenges, and empower women’s endeavours in the economy and society.
- Promoting business networking and collaborations among members and the global community in order to enhance opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Energetically contributing to council endeavours and delivering on the Council’s self-determined agenda and annual calendar.
Details of theOpportunity
- Last date to apply: 31st January 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- Time period: 1 year
- Mode of Work: Work from home (virtual)
- Positions Open for GIRLS ONLY.
- Certificates will be provided only upon the completion of the entire term of or subject.
- A student pursuing law from a recognized university in India.
- People with prior experience of handling social media (or prior experience in PR or Social Media Management) and graphics (Adobe, Canva, basic photo and video editing, etc.) shall be preferred.
Submit your CV, cover letter( stating why you would like to join us) and LinkedIn profile URL (if available) at email@example.com.
The shortlisted candidates would be notified via mail about an online interview. (There are no application fees at any step)
Your role as Council Member
- Your primary role and responsibility is to build a robust and engaged team along with the President, Vice President and other Council members in your areas of focus and influence.
- You will develop with your council a vision roadmap for serving the mandate through your unique plan and perspectives.
- You will develop community outreach in the spirit of knowledge sharing and building inspiration toward empowering a growth mindset in all.
- You will also develop recommendations and representations for respective government bodies and institutions. These will enable policy changes and incentives toward improving economic and social ecosystems for women to thrive.
In case of any queries, contact Priya Chaudhary: +91 9454742769.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.