RGNUL Law Review is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its 2022 issue, Volume 1, to be submitted by February 28, 2022.
About RGNUL Law Review (RLR)
The RGNUL Law Review is a Biannual refereed Journal with ISSN: 2231-4938.It deals primarily with contemporary and relevant issues in law with an objective to enhance the knowledge quotient and at the same time initiate intellectual debate and dialogue yielding fruitful results.
The Inaugural Issue was released in 2011 under the able guidance of the then Vice-Chancellor Professor (Dr.) Gurjit Singh and the then Registrar Professor (Dr.) GIS Sandhu as the Executive Editor and Dr. Tanya Mander as the Editor. Initially it was published by the University; thereafter the RLR collaborated with Lexis Nexis for publication. Commencing from the year 2020, RLR will be published in collaboration with Eastern Book Company.
Call for Papers
The RGNUL has successfully come out with 16 Issues since 2011.
RLR invites research papers for Volume 1 (2022).
Guidelines for Submission
- RLR follows OSCOLA citation style
- Academicians and Research Scholars contributing to the volume shall also send an undertaking that the submission is an original research work , free of any plagiarism and has not been published or accepted elsewhere
- The contributors can submit the papers by February 28, 2022.
- Papers and articles not adhering to the scheme and style prescribed for the journal shall not be considered.
- Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All communication/correspondence with regards to submission should be sent to the E-mail ID given above.
February 28, 2022
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.