CNLU’s e-magazine ‘IP BULLETIN’ calls for papers for its Volume 2 Issue 2 (June-December 2021), to be submitted by February 28, 2022.
About the University
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Centre
The Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) has been established by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna, in the year 2020.
The Centre has objectives to make the Common people aware of Intellectual Property Rights and encourage them for innovation, facilitation for registration, sharing information and encouraging entrepreneurship (MSME) for “Aatma Nirbhar”. It aims to aware the first generation towards IP through School, the second generation in the colleges and the third generation in the Rural Areas, simultaneously.
About the IPHD Bulletin
The E-Magazine IP BULLETIN is based on CREATIVE INDIA INNOVATIVE INDIA mission in the National IPR Policy 2016; and National Innovation and Start-up Policy (NISP) 2019, Science and Technology Policy 2020 in India related to copyright, Patents, Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio-Diversity, Layout design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge, entrepreneurial issues, achievements, innovation, IP and MSME and overall IP ecosystem.
The IP BULLETIN deals with the working of the IP ecosystem in India, How IP is useful for Economic development. Please go through NIPRs Policy 2016, NISP 2019 and Science and Technology Policy 2020. It is a half-yearly e-magazine Vol.-2, Issue-2, 2021 (June-December). It will have open access to all the concerns for Common Good. The ISSN will be obtained later as per Rule which is under process.
The Vice-Chancellor, CNLU Patna is Patron of the Bulletin.
- The Authors (Academicians, Researchers, Professionals, Advocates Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, etc.) from any discipline, National or international are invited to contribute original Paper.
- The articles Shall be blind peer reviewed, before publication.
- The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%.
- The information must be real, authentic, and related to Intellectual Property Rights, i.e.
- Trademarks & Design
- Lay out Design & Integrated Circuit
- Geographical Indications, Plant varieties and Farmer’s rights, biological diversity
- Formatting Guidelines
- Word Limit: 4000- 6000 words
- Font: Size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line: Spacing: 1.5
- Citation Format: Blue Book citation, footnotes at the bottom of the pages, references at the end.
How to Submit?
- The Paper may be sent to email@example.com
- Please do write ‘PAPER FOR IP BULLETINE’ in your mail.
- The last date of submission of paper/articles: February 28, 2022
Prof. Dr. Subhash Chandra Roy
Director (CIRF in IPHD) & Chief Editor (IP Bulletin),
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile No.-+91-7667074426
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.