Gitarattan International Business School is making a call for submissions for the volume 6 of its GIBS Law Journal (GLJ) indexed by IndianJournals.com
About Gitarattan International Business School
Gitarattan International Business School (giBS) was established in the year 2004. giBS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, and Government of India
GIBS Law Journal
Indexed by IndianJournals.com
- ISSN: (PRINT) 2582-4627
- ISSN (ONLINE) 2582-7529
- RNI NO: DELENG/2019/78258
(Application submitted for UGC Care)
Call for Papers
GIBS Law Journal is seeking contribution through valuable research in the form of research papers, case comments, articles and book reviews for our forthcoming issue. The Advisory and Editorial Board comprises of leading academicians, professionals and experts.
Guidelines for Contributors
(GLJ) invite academicians and professionals to contribute research papers, case comment, articles and book reviews for its forthcoming issue. The guidelines for the authors are as under:
1. Selection shall be done on the basis of Blind Refereed Review. Decision of Editorial Advisory Board and the Institute shall be final and binding.
2. The contribution must be original, neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else.
3. The cover page is to contain the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, official address, contact phone, email address. In case of multiple authors the cover page should indicate the author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
4. An abstract of not more than 200-250 words along with five key words, in alphabetical order, is to be attached.
5. The main text is not to contain the author(s) name or affiliation.
6. The author(s) are to submit a duly filled copyright form/claim of originality in a prescribed format.
7. After publication, author(s) will receive one copy of the journal.
1. The length of full paper should be 3000- 5000 words (15-20 pages).The author(s) are to submit one hard copy of the manuscript on A4 sheet along with one soft copy in MS Word. The soft copy of contribution is to be sent by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use British spellings throughout: ‘programme’ not ‘program’, ‘organisation’ not ‘organization’, ‘behaviour’ not ‘behavior’.
3. References are to be given separately at the end of the manuscript and the entries should be arranged alphabetically. The word ‘References’ should appear as heading.
4. For citation and references, Indain Law Institute, (ILI) Rule of footnoting should be followed. Author may freely access website of Indian law Institute http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf for footnoting.
5. Footnote on the first page is to bear Designation, Institution, email address; Font size: 8; Running.
6. Sub-part, if any, are to be serially numbered in lower case English alphabets as (a), (b), (c), (d) and unbold. Any further sub-parts are to be serially numbered in small Roman numerals (i), (ii), (iii), (iv) and un-bold. 7. Margin on all four sides is to be 1 inch.
Find more detailed formatting guidelines here.
- Last date for submission of full paper along with abstract August 31, 2023
- Review of papers by experts: September 30, 2023
- Revised Paper Submission October 30, 2023
- Final Review & notification for selection of paper November 30, 2023
- Next Issue Release February 28, 2023
The manuscript and all other editorial correspondence should be sent to:
The Editor, GIBS Law Journal (GLJ), Gitarattan International Business School, PSP 2 A & 2 B Complex – II, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi – 110 085, Phone: 011- 27555607 / 08 or write to email@example.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com