New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth is organizing Regional Conclave on Justice Education in Asia, to be held on February 7 and 8, 2022.
About New Law College
Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College, established in 1978, is the premier institute of international excellence in the field of legal education.
About the Call for Proposals
They are calling proposals for the Second Virtual Regional Conclave from Law Professors, Justice Educators, Researchers, Law Students, Lawyers, and members of Civil Society working for justice education from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Tajikistan, & Saudi Arabia.
- Bringing reforms in legal education to focus on justice education
- Sustainable Development Goals in general and SDG 16 in justice education
- Challenges and new approaches in justice education
- Working with communities and appreciating cross cultural values in the context
- Teaching ethics and integrity in law schools: need of the hour
- Teaching methods, innovative ideas for social justice: law colleges initiative
- Access to justice through community mobile legal clinics: Engagement of lawyers and law students
- Policy advocacy initiatives towards building grassroots for social change; certain pointers enhancing justice education
- Educating for democracy: a roadmap towards justice
- The importance of thematic clinics in advancing human rights, for example, legal clinics focused on environmental rights, academic freedoms, rights of migrant workers, refugees.
Proposal should not exceed more than two pages and must be sent along with one-page CV on regionalconclave22nlc[at]gmail.com
- Proposal to reach us by 5th January 2023
- Confirmation of acceptance of proposal- 10 January 2023
In case of any queries, please contact regionalconclave22nlc[at]gmail.com.