DPIIT-IPR Chair, MNLU Mumbai, and Centre for Research in IP CRIP are organizing a 1-week online certificate course on Patenting System and Procedures from April 3-8, 2023.
Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) Mumbai is one of the premier national law schools located in the economic capital of India. It offers graduate, post-graduate, and research degrees in law and allied disciplines.
MNLU Mumbai has set up a Centre for Research in IP among ten centers for legal research. MNLU Mumbai has also been granted DPIIT IPR Chair under the Scheme for Pedagogy and Research in IPRs for Holistic Education and Academia (SPRIHA) of the Government of India.
About the Course
The course is meticulously designed to impart detailed legal and practical knowledge on Patents and Patenting systems in India along with recent technical developments and process re-engineering that have taken place over the years.
- IP Professionals, Lawyers, Patent Agents, and Academicians.
- Research & Development, other scientific & industrial domains, enforcement personnel, etc.
- Students from the law, science, engineering, media, and other disciplines.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may apply through the link given at the end of the post.
- For professionals, lawyers, researchers, and academicians Rs. 3000/-
- For students* Rs. 1500/- ( *Valid Student ID is required)
- Account Name: Centre for Research in IP MNLU Mumbai
- Account No.: 921010003206778
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Branch: Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 400076
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000246 (zero zero zero two four six)
A Certificate will be given to all participants of the Certificate Course.
April 2, 2023.
In case of any query, write to email@example.com
Click here to register.