Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is organising its 1st National Seminar on Recent Advances for Sustainable Development.
About Prestige Institute of Management
Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, is a NAAC A++ Law Institute with Bar Council of India approval and Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya affiliation. It is ranked 2nd in Madhya Pradesh and among the top 30 private law institutes in India. It offers legal education at UG and PG levels with the qualified faculty, prominent legal professionals, research facilities, sports facilities, and an international-level library.
About the Seminar
The Seminar brings together professionals and scholars from Management, Humanities, and Law to discuss recent advances for sustainable development. It aims to bridge the gap between different disciplines and foster multidisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and ethics.
It further explores the interrelated dimensions of sustainable development, such as economic, social, environmental, managerial, and legal aspects. It provides a comprehensive overview of the complex problems and the holistic approach needed to solve them.
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Management and Sustainable Development
- IT, Operations, SCM and Sustainable Development
- Humanities and Sustainable Development
Abstract of minimum 150 to 200 words must be typed clearly mentioning the Title of the Paper, Name, Affiliation, Email ID and Contact Details of the Author(s) with at least three keywords.
- The full paper must be submitted in English in a MS Word docx format.
- The abstract must be typed in Times New Roman font of size 12
- The paper should be typed in Times New Roman font of size 12
- Title of the Paper (typed in Times New Roman font of size 14 in upper case letters, bold and flush to the left margin) on A4 size paper in 1.5 line-spaced with adequate margins on both sides.
- Use a single-column layout with left and right margins justified.
- The paper should be well structured with proper indexing.
- You must use your unique ID provided by the organisers as your MS Word file name.
- References should be in APA format 7th edition.
- Tables/Annexures/Figures should be given at the appropriate place with proper connectivity in the manuscript of the paper.
How to Submit?
Kindly send the abstract and full paper in so copy to the E-Mail ID: email@example.com and a
copy (CC) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The mode of payment is NEFT / RTGS /Online Payment in INR only.
- The online registration link will open from September 20, 2023.
- Registration Fees:
- Corporate Delegates: INR 1500.
- Academicians: INR1000.
- Research Scholars: INR 700.
- Students INR 500.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: September 20, 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: within 5 days of submission of abstract
- Full Paper: October 15, 2023
- Last Date of Registration: October 1, 2023
In case of any query, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: +91-9827248816
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com