Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is organizing its 1st National Conference on Tourism Laws and is inviting submissions through a call for papers.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a National Law University in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
About the Conference
The University is conducting its 1st National Conference on Tourism Laws as a joint venture between the Centre for World Affairs and the Centre for Research in International Comparative Laws in the upcoming even semester of the academic year 2022-23.
About Call for Papers
Submissions are invited from eligible candidates on the given themes and sub-themes.
Theme and Sub-Themes
- Tourism Laws in India
- Tourism Policy in India
- Tourism in post Covid-19 Scenario
- Tourism and Environmental Issues
- Tourism and Poverty
- Tourism and Lack of Legislative Action
- Tourism and Development
- Medical Tourism
- Reproductive Tourism
- The authors may also explore the following areas:
- Laws for Historical Monuments in India – Tourism Perspective.
- Rules and regulations for Wildlife Tourism in India – Critical View
- Decades of Tourism Policy in India – Study of State & Central Government cooperation.
- Tourism law and its leverage during COVID 19 to tourism industry
- How much legal is tourism law?
- Are Indian tourism laws detrimental to its development?
- Legalities in Medical Tourism
- Promised service delivered to customers? If not, how does the tourism law come in hand? (Service gap in tourism – law for tourist rescue)
- Recruitment Rules and Academic Quality in Tourism – A Review
- Note: The topics are merely indicative; the participants are encouraged to explore emerging and contemporary legal and policy issues surrounding tourism law.
Any interested researcher, academician or policymaker from Indian and foreign institutions can submit their paper.
- Each applicant must submit a 500-word abstract providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to cwa[at]mnlua.ac.in.
- Maximum of 5 keywords are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register for the conference through the link provided towards the end of this post.
- Rs. 4500 per person (inclusive of lodging)
- Rs. 2000 per person (excluding lodging)
- Rs. 1000 per person (excluding lodging)
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Filling up the registration form- December 15th 2022
- Submission of abstracts- December 31st 2022
- Communication of acceptance of abstract- January 10th 2023
- Payment of registration fees- January 25th 2023
- Submission of Paper- March 10th 2023
- Presentation at the Conference- March 28th- 29th 2023
In case of any queries, please contact
Click here to register
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com