Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai is organizing a conference on Global Aviation and Space Disputes Conference on date 4 February 2023.
About the Organization
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is the 18th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by the Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
About the Centre for Arbitration and Research (CAR)
MNLU Mumbai’s Centre for Arbitration and Research (CAR) seeks to serve as a think tank to generate awareness about arbitration law in theory and in practice and also carry out high-quality research in the field to assist policy formulation by the Government.
The Centre also intends to serve as a platform for imparting professional training to the stakeholders in the field of arbitration and cater to all areas of arbitration, especially the niche areas.
Speakers at the Conference
- Akhil Prasad, Boeing, India
- Arthad Kurlekar Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Geneva
- Chinmoy Roy Antrix Corp. Ltd., India
- Daniel Allman Norton Rose Fulbright, Australia
- Laura Yvonne Zielinski Holland & Knight LLP, Mexico
- Frans von der Dunk University of Nebraska; Black Holes BV, USA
- Nitin Sarin Sarin & Co., India
- Rossana Deplano Leicester Law School, UK
Papers are invited from teachers, researchers, professionals, students, and space law enthusiasts from all over the globe for presentation at this conference.
Conference Sub-themes (Indicative not exhaustive)
- Arbitrability of Aviation and Space Disputes (ASD)
- The applicable law in ASD Specialized Institutions and
- Specialized Rules for ASD
- Suitability of commercial arbitration and ISDS to resolve ASD
- Trends and practices in dealing with ASD
Acceptance of Abstracts
Only high-quality abstracts (up to 300 words) will be accepted for presentation. Each presentation will be of 10 minutes. The presentation must include: the topic, research questions, methods, utility and contribution of research, and tentative findings or suggestions.
- All participants will get an e-certificate.
- All paper presenters will get an e-certificate of paper presentation.
- The best presenter will get an e-certificate for the best paper presentation.
- The full papers when submitted, if found suitable will be published in the Indian Review of International Arbitration. (www.iriarb.com)
How to Register?
Kindly, click on the link given below to Register.
- Registration for participation only: Free
- Registration for paper presentation (India): Rs. 500 (Limited merit-based scholarships are available.) Registration for paper presentation (Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Aliens): Free
- Last date to register: 26 January 2023
- Last date to submit the abstract: 30 January 2023
- Date of paper presentation: 04 February 2023 (Online)
- Date for submitting a full paper: 01 April 2023
- For registration-related queries write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For paper presentations, and related queries write to: email@example.com
- For general queries write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com