The NUJS-Centre for Sports Law and Policy (CSLP) is organizing an International Conference on Sports Contract, 2022, scheduled to be held on February 5-6, 2022.
About the Organizers
The NUJS-Centre for Sports Law and Policy (CSLP) was established in 2019 with the objective of fostering a culture of innovation, legal scholarship, and policy-making in the domain of Sports Law and its many interactions with the subjects.
Sportiva Education LLP, incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affair, is an initiative started by two individuals for the development of sports education in India; and in part of the world where sports education is still an underdeveloped programme. Further, the LLP is also credited for the acclaimed Sports Multidisciplinary Journal, “Global Sports Policy Review.”
About the International Conference
The conference is the first of its kind in India and second globally. The conference will be presided over by eminent personalities associated with Sports law and have immense experience in the fields concerned. The conference will also provide a platform for paper presentations on various contemporary themes.
Player Contract means the standard form of the written agreement between a player and a Team required for use in the relationships, which are all bound together by the contractual agreement formed between the parties. The contractual agreement determines important issues such as the rights and obligations of the parties.
However, there is very less number of books and conferences in the world of sports that deal with this aspect. Even there is lessor number of books which talk about the same. In this backdrop, NUJS and Sportiva Education have come together to explore this new field in the domain of sports, law and policy.
The scheduled date for the conference is 5th & 6th February 2022. For details regarding the schedule of the conference, kindly see our brochure.
Call for Papers for Presentation
The themes on which paper presentations are invited are:
- Impact of COVID-19 on Commercial Contracts
- Brexit & Impact on Agent Player Relations
- Agent & E-sports Team Relations
- FIFA RSTP Changes & Impact on Solidarity Payment
- Role of Agent in NFL
- Power in Football Transfers: Player, Club or Agent?
- Players Rights & Obligations in Modern Agent Market
- Issues with Agents in Asia Sports Domain
- Taxation and image right agreement: Agent & Player prospects
- Who Has the Power in Football Transfers: Clubs, Players or Agents?
- Role of Agent in NFL: Fifa takeaway
- Agent and E-Sports team relation: offseason
- Concept of Good Faith: Commercial Player Contract
- Validity of Unilateral extension in football contract
- Just cause a new mode of Terminating contract
** topic also accepted from other domain of player and agents contract too.
Abstract Submission Deadline
January 31, 2022
- Abstract: 150 to 250 with 5 to 6 keywords
- Main paper: 3000 – 8000 words (except Abstract)
General Formatting Guidelines:
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Main Title: 16, Bold
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Subheading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Spacing: 1.5
- References, Endnote & Footnotes: 10, Times New Roman
- Margin: 2.54 inches (Top, Bottom, Right, Left)
- Alignment: Justified; Pages must not have borders
- Please mention the page number on the bottom right corner
- Citation Style: APA format (7th Edition).
- Author details: Please mention the author details in the following order:
- Name of University followed by City (eg: XYZ University – Kolkata, India)
- ORCID ID/Email Address
- Co-authorship is allowed
Perks of Registering for the Conference
- You will get a chance to hear from National and International Dignitaries and scholars on the topic.
- The abstract and the paper selected for this conference will be converted into a book to be published by a reputed publisher.
Registration and Payment Details
- Students: INR. 500/-
- PhD Scholar: INR 750/-
- Academician and Professional: INR 1000/-
or Gpay on: 9432430255
*Those who are interested in getting themselves registered for the conference (including paper presentation) are requested to make a payment according to their designation and mandatorily fill the registration form, the link to which is given at the end of this post.
For any further queries kindly reach out to Mr Subhrajit Chanda (9432282141) or send an email at email@example.com or reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org