KLEF College of Law is organising an International Conference on Technology Innovation, Technopreneurship, and Intellectual Property Rights.
About The KLEF College Of Law
KLEF College of Law, approved by BCI, offers various law programs including BBA. LL.B., LL.B., L.L.M and Ph.D, with the guidance of eminent experts like Prof. R. Venkata Rao, Prof. Madabhushi Sridhar and Justice K.G.Shankar.
About the International Conference
The International Conference on “Technology Innovation, Techno Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Rights” aims to bring together various stakeholders to discuss the challenges and opportunities of IPRs in different contexts.
The college cordially invite Original Research Articles and Papers on the Theme from all Academicians, Researchers, Advocates, Social Activists, Students, Industrialist, Thinkers and Policy Makers.
Mode of Conference
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Frameworks.
- Technological Trends and IPR.
- Entrepreneurial Strategies for IPR.
- Global Perspectives on Technology and IPR.
- Regulatory Frameworks and Ethical Considerations.
- Papers and presentations must be in English.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Abstracts (not exceeding 500 words) must be submitted initially, along with author details.
- Papers should adhere to specific format guidelines, including citation format.
- Full papers should be 5000-6000 words long, inclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be made in the Word document format.
- The text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, and spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- 21st Bluebook citation format shall be strictly followed.
- The Full paper should be within 5000-6000 words inclusive of footnotes.
How to Submit?
- The soft copy of the contributions is to be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Persons interested in attending (Not required to make any submission) the Conference may also register for the same for which they will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
- Click on the link provided below to register.
- Registration Fees
- Participation Students: INR 150
- Research Scholars/Academicians/Others: INR 400
- Paper Presentation Students/Research Scholars/Academicians/Other (Includes conf. kit, snacks, and lunch): INR 650
- UPI ID: KLUBUILDING@SBI.
- Submission of Abstract: 22nd September 2023
- Last date for registration: 30th September 2023
- Submission of Full Paper: 28th September 2023
In case of any query, please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9980004032