Anand Law College and Anand College of Legal Studies’ is organising a National E-seminar on Global Landscape of Women’s Empowerment in Today’s Era.
About Anand Law College
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964 and is motivated by highly enthusiastic professionals under the guidance and supervision of the great visionary Late Dr. Gordhanbhai Shanabhai Patel (Vakil Saheb).
The college is managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
About Anand College of Legal Studies
Anand College of Legal Studies is a legal institution recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2016. College is managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been granted permanent recognition to offer various Law programs. It is affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar. ACLS is one of the best law colleges in Gujarat which provides various law courses.
Global Landscape of Women’s Empowerment in Today’s Era
- Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity.
- Gender Equality and the Millennium Development Goals.
- Women’s Empowerment: Bringing a Change in the Attitude of Society.
- World vision for women empowerment.
- Social and Political dimensions of the issue of Women Empowerment in India.
- Women Empowerment: The key to achieve Social & Economic growth of the country as well as globe.
- Role of Social legislation, Government policies and enactments to achieve women empowerment.
- Biased attitude of society: a major hurdle in achieving women empowerment.
- Role of constitution and Judiciary in Empowering Women in India.
- Empower a woman to empower the next generation globally.
- Crimes against women globally: a spot on gender equality and women empowerment.
- Challenges and hurdles in the journey of women empowerment and suggested measures to overcome these hurdles.
- International women’s Day- its relevance in the Indian Perspective.
Above themes are only illustrative but not exhaustive. The paper presenters may select the related topic covered under the main theme.
Seminar papers are invited from faculties, lawyers, social activists, research scholars and students on any sub thematic areas or it could be submitted on the main theme in general.
The registration link is here: https://forms.gle/QFA684GfhT8rswym8
Research paper presenter is expected to apply research skill and use appropriate research methodology. It is necessary that every paper is confined to thematic or sub-themes of seminar. It should have proper research questions and also suggest the outcomes of research with the findings. Paper should not contain more than 4000 words.
It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1“ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. Submission of empirical research paper is appreciated, but researcher is expected to submit analysis of substantive data and sample report.
Kindly send your abstract or full paper soft copy/electronic form only on following
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every paper presenter is required to submit an abstract of 350 words with keywords stating the statement of problem, research questions, and methodology applied in the paper with
major expected findings.
- Faculties, Lawyers, Social Activists: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 200/-
- Students: Rs. 150/-
- Registration Close: 25/02/2022
- Submission of Abstract and full paper submission: 4/3/2022
- Confirmation: 5/3/2022
Ranvirsinh Mahida: 9879859559
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.