Centre for International Humanitarian Law & Human Rights Law, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad is organizing the Tenth edition of its annual flagship event – International Virtual Conference on International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws, in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)India on February 22, 2022.
- Violation of Human Rights and International Humanitarian Laws against Religious Minorities.
- The convergence of armed conflict and the its effect on the environment.
- Access to healthcare for asylum seekers and undocumented people.
- The potential human rights at stake due to cyber operations.
- World’s Refugee Crisis vis-à-vis Right to Self Determination
- Sexual violence- an inevitable aspect of war.
Abstract Submission: 15th January 2022
Paper Submission: 10th February 2022
- The soft copy of the contribution (abstract and final paper) must be sent as attachments in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx) and PDF format (.pdf) to “email@example.com”
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, with 1.5 spacing and font size 12 (title font size 15), not exceeding 300 words. It should be submitted latest by January 15, 2022 in soft copy.
- The final paper (not exceeding 3000 words) should reach latest by February 10, 2022 in soft copy. Word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- Citations should strictly conform to the rules in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th edition).
- The submission should include a “separate” cover page document that clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone number(s) and email address(es).
- The text of the full paper and abstract must include title of the paper, but must not include the name(s) of the author(s), as the papers will be blind reviewed.
- Co-authorship is allowed only up to two authors.
- Acceptance of the abstract would be notified within a week of receipt of the same.
- Only original unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published or under review for any other publication will not be considered.
- Selected articles shall be published in the conference proceedings with an authenticated ISBN number, and a copy of the book, as well as a certificate of publication shall be provided to each selected author.
- Among the papers received, four top papers will be rewarded.
There shall be no registration fee for participating in the conference.
For any query email at: firstname.lastname@example.org