IMS – RTI CLUB of IMS Law College, Noida, is conducting a Free 15-Day Online Certification Course on Right to Information (RTI), commencing on May 1, 2022.
About the Institute
IMS Law College, Noida: Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body. The College is approved by the Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC), and affiliated with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
About the Organisers
The course is being conducted by IMS – RTI CLUB of IMS Law College, Noida, which was formed on the 13th of October 2018.
The Club aims to spread knowledge about the power we possess in our hands by virtue of the Right To Information Act, 2005; spread awareness among the general public about their right to get information from public authorities; tell the public the importance of transparency in governance and much more. Since its inception, IMS – RTI CLUB has filed more than 1000 RTI Applications. The RTIs filed by the club have reached a multitude of departments and ministries of the government, plenty of which have even been published in the columns of various prestigious newspapers.
Having the ability to provide maximum information that benefits the general public is one of the major driving forces and visions behind IMS – RTI CLUB. The main objective of providing the information is not only to promote openness, transparency, and accountability in administration but also to ensure participation of people in all the matters related to Governance. IMS – RTI CLUB envisions ensuring the very same participation of the people.
The club has organized a multitude of seminars, webinars, training workshops, competitions, panel discussions, and much more, which have provided a platform to the students to gain more knowledge on the subject matter of RTI.
About the Course on RTI
- Course Title: National Free 15-Day Online Certificate Course on Right to Information
- Duration: 15 days
- Mode: Online
- Overview of Right to Information Laws
- Virtual Workshop on Practical Filing of RTI Applications in real-time mode or prerecorded mode
- Anyone whosoever is interested
- First come first serve basis (Batch-wise)
- Limited seats
- Batch registration starts from April 15, 2022
- Last date of registration: April 30, 2022
- Batch commences on May 1, 2022
- Each registrant to the course needs to file minimum 5 RTI Applications through online mode within the duration of the course
- At the time of each RTI Application filing, each registered candidate for the course must mention the below-given email and address:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: IMS LAW COLLEGE, A-8B, Sector-62, Noida, U.P. (Pin code – 201301)
- However, applicant may enter their mobile number (if required)
- Each student has to pay the entire filing cost of their RTI Applications by themselves
- Decision of the organizer shall be final and binding on all the applicants.
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Submission of minimum 5 RTI Applications: 40 Marks
- Online Test (MCQ based): 60 Marks
- Result will be declared in Grades:
- A+ – 91% to 100%
- A – 81% to 90%
- B – 71% to 80%
- C – 61% to 70%
- D – 50% to 60%
- E – 0% to 49% (Not Qualified)
Note: Minimum 50% score and filing of at least 5 RTI Applications are essentially required in order to be eligible for the Certificate.
- The successful completion of the course would entitle you for Course Completion E-Certificate.
- Selected qualified candidates may get a chance to become Volunteer of IMS – RTI CLUB.
How to Enroll?
To enroll for the course, click on the link given at the end of this post.
Fee – No registration fee
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.