About Lawctopus Law School
Conceptualized and kick-started in May 2019, and formally launched in March 2020, Lawctopus Law School has taught a wide range of skills to over 5900 law students, young lawyers, professionals, academicians, and business people in the last 10 months. Over 500 learners have rated our courses and the average rating of these courses is 92/100. Learners have commonly described the courses to be a ‘warm’ learning experience!
Our courses on Legal Research and Writing, Contract Drafting and Negotiation, Litigation Basics, ODR, IPRs (with separate modules too for Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents), Applying for LLM Abroad, and Mooting have transformed how people look at legal education and online legal education. In fact, our open Webinars have been attended by over 20,000 people!
About the Webinar
Leadership is often misunderstood or overlooked, especially in professional settings such as litigation chambers and law firms.
This webinar will help you gain a fundamental yet profound perspective on why leadership can be a significant aspect for lawyers. You will learn not only to recognise it but also to appreciate its many layers and the impact that it can have on one’s legal career. You are likely to get hooked on exploring leadership once you understand the possibilities.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and register!
Why does leadership matter in law?
- Date: January 13, 2021 (Thursday)
- Time: 6 PM to 7:30 PM
- Platform: Zoom (The link will be sent upon registration)
Agenda for the Webinar
- Reflection on what it takes to embark on a leadership journey
- Observing and assessing one’s leadership potential
- Understanding the impact of leadership behaviours in day to day life
- Understanding the importance of leadership in the field of law
- Introduction to the Leadership courses launched by Lawctopus Law School
About the Speaker
Mr. S Vasudevan has over 25 years of experience in behavioural and developmental HR and works closely with organizations and executives on strategic transformational engagements.
As a coach and a facilitator, he has helped over 3000 professionals on leadership development and 100+ corner office executives on their personal leadership journeys. His target audience includes Lawyers, Partners, Entrepreneurs, Business owners, amongst others.
He is also on Agami’s board of advisors for law and justice changemakers.
Who can Attend?
- Law Students (from 1st year to 5th year)
- Legal Professionals
- Anybody who is interested in leadership in law
- Anybody who is interested to be a leader
- Interested candidates can register for the webinar by clicking below.
- Registration Fee: No registration fee
Certificates will NOT be provided.
For any queries, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus’ official views on the internship.