Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Gen B Campus Ambassador Program by Basis.
If you’ve always dreamed of working on an impactful product that caters to women’s needs – specifically their financial and investment needs, then the Gen B Campus Ambassador program is the right place for you. It’s literally a ‘gold’en opportunity because you get to join BASIS and be a part of the revolution!
Basis is India’s financial services destination for women, powered by education and community. No matter which step you’re at in your financial journey, Basis helps you learn and keeps you informed about your options when it comes to your finances.
So that you can make informed decisions about what to do with your money, and how to grow it. You also get access to a rich library of tailor-made content, curated financial recommendations, resources that help you set and plan financial goals, and most importantly — a strong community of women such as yourself, that you can count on.
About the Gen B Campus Ambassador Program
It’s time to unleash your potential with the Gen B Campus Ambassador program, by Basis. Join them as they demystify the world of finance for young women. But it’s not solely about building a community, but also an opportunity for you to lead and implement your learnings on the job, on campus.
Become a part of the program virtually. Join from any location and work within the fascinating space of fintech, all while pursuing your current degrees. Boost your CV, and above all, as a Gen B member, create your own network for financial well-being and learn how to manage your personal finances.
- Lead your campus’ program and work with them to innovate as they strive for success.
- Publish content on the Basis app and other Basis platforms.
- Get mentored by Basis founders and team members who are alumni of Ivy League institutions like Wharton, Harvard, and other global leaders, on a quarterly basis.
- Feature on the Basis website and app as a key part of the exclusive GenB Club.
- Create your own network for financial well-being and become an expert when it comes to handling personal finance.
- Boost your CV with an E- Certificate.
- You get exclusive BASIS merchandise, on successful completion of the program.
- AND you learn how to manage your stipend, gifts, savings, and first salaries even better.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assist Basis by organizing conversations with the women on your campuses. They value creativity and impactful work, which is why they want to give you the freedom to frame the structure of this event, as you please — be it a webinar, a Q&A, a fun quiz, or a contest maybe. You choose!
Work with them to create our monthly content-worthy newsletter, and you even get to publish your work, on the space.
- Young women who are currently studying and have always wanted to work towards bringing about change in the way women approach investing.
- They would prefer students who have been actively involved in college activities but are also open to anyone who is committed to working for the cause.
- Result-driven individuals, high energy leaders who possess strong communication and presentation skills are our kind of people
- Those who are willing to learn and grow and are able to commit to at least 10 hours per month to the Gen B Campus Ambassador program.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Gen B Campus Ambassador program through this link.
- The tenure of the candidates will be based on their performance review during the 30 days mandatory probation period.
- You are required to stay associated with Basis for a minimum of six months and a maximum of a lifetime.