Dolat Capital is inviting applications for an internship at their office in Mumbai.
About Dolat Capital
Dolat Capital is a technology-driven, multi-strategy quantitative trading firm, trading in financial markets. Our firm was started by legendary trader Shri Dolatbhai Shah who provided two-sided markets in non-listed equity derivates in Mumbai India, in 1971.
About the Opportunity
The company is searching for a motivated Legal Intern to ensure that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure company compliance with employment laws and labour policies
- NDA & Employee Agreements along with other employee documents.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Reviewing and drafting company policies and advising management on possible risks.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Analyze current HR Policies and identify areas for improvement
- Research federal and state employment laws and labour policies and keep up to date with new developments in employment legislation.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Ensure employee compliance with all company policies and state/federal laws and regulations and are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- A sensible, methodical approach.
- A good sense of judgment along with the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain legal matters to employees in a clear, concise manner.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the Dolat Capital internship through the link provided at the end of the post.