Fynd is inviting applications from enthusiastic and motivated candidates for a legal internship with the company in Mumbai.
Fynd is India’s largest omnichannel platform and multi-platform tech company with expertise in retail tech and products in AI, ML, big data ops, gaming+crypto, image editing and learning space.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Stamping of Agreements & Contracts.
- Maintaining MIS of contractual records.
- Assisting in compliance of e-commerce websites.
- Assisting in legal Audits.
- Coordination with different teams and members on regular basis.
- Day to day administration of legal commercial agreements.
- 1+ years of experience in an law firm or corporate.
- Minimum LLB or LLM. (Qualified CS/CS inter would be preferred).
- Active in research work.
- Sound legal knowledge.
- Basic drafting skills.
- Must take initiative in all work assigned.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Click here to apply for the Legal Internship.
Image taken from here.