KJS Partners Legal LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship program in Noida.
About KJS Partners LLP
The team of qualified professionals has diverse experience in different fields of law.
The partners of the firms have been dealing extensively in matters under insolvency & bankruptcy law, corporate laws, direct and indirect tax law, property laws (specializing in RERA issues), recovery matters, and other civil and criminal matters.
About the Opportunity
KJS Partners Legal LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its long-term internship program in Noida.
Mode of the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interns will be required to do extensive research, study, and interpret documents.
- Drafting work will also be allotted to interns.
Students in their 3rd year (3-year course) or 5th year (5-year course).
- Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and be punctual with the completion of tasks.
- Candidate should also be hardworking and willing to devote his/her full time to the office.
- Candidate must have adequate drafting skills.
As Per Work Performance.
The candidates will receive a certificate on completion of the Internship.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line should read ‘Internship Application’.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Click here for the official notification.