WWF-India is providing an internship opportunity for non-WWF India staff.
About the Organisation
WWF India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others.
Over the years, its perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporates, students and other individuals.
About the Opportunity
WWF-India through its internship programme provides an opportunity for non-WWF India staff to engage with projects we are involved in and contribute to projects of national/global importance in conservation.
- Students from Indian and Foreign Institutions and Universities.
- Students pursuing final year under-graduate (Bachelors course) and students pursuing post-graduate (Masters Course) courses.
- Others interested in an internship with WWF-India may apply too.
WWF-India will not pay a stipend to students who are pursuing the internship as part of their completion of studies (academic courses). However, others interested in an internship with WWF-India, may be paid stipend based on their experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply by filling an application form (available on this page as download), with a valid photo ID proof.
- Foreign nationals should apply with valid Visa, passport, and Medical insurance cover for the internship duration.
- In case of an internship being part of an ongoing academic course, the application must be submitted by the candidate along with a recommendation from the University/College. Applications received without a recommendation letter will not be accepted.
- Duration of the internship (Start and end date) should be clearly indicated.
- The filled-in application form in the prescribed format should be sent to: internships[at]wwfindia.net