PIMR (The Prestige Institute of Management and Research) Indore is organizing Jigyasa-18th National Research Paper Contest.
About the Institute
The Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is a well established Premier Management Institute of Madhya Pradesh, which enjoys autonomous status twice consequently by UGC since 2006 and again in 2012. The institute is set-up by Padma Shri Dr N.N. Jain. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission under 2(f) and 12 (b). Its MBA program has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) under AICTE since 2003.
About Jigyasa 18th National Research Paper Contest for Students
The institute is organizing its 18th National resource paper contest for the students for future managers. The contest aims to explore basic dimensions of research in the field of managerial economics and law the participants are required to submit the research paper on the topic of their choice from any functional area of Management economics and law.
The panel of subject experts will review the paper for the contest and the selected paper will be called for presentation on or before the panel on February 20th 2022.
Submit on –: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee for a team of maximum two students is: Rs.250 rupees (Non-refundable).
- Eligibility criteria- contest is open to all the students of MBA/ BBA/B. Com law in any area of specialisation or equivalent professional programs from India and abroad.
- Two students can form a team; however paper with Soul authorship is also acceptable.
- Not more than three papers can be accepted from a particular institution.
- Last date to submit the research paper is on or beforeJanuary 30, 2022.
- Research paper should be tied in a compatible manner of MS Excel format with 1.5 line spacing not exceeding three thousand words and should be submitted in a soft copy through email.
- The research paper should be routed through the head of the institution.
- Each submission shall consist the name of the author bio data in brief address email and telephonic number on a separate cover sheet.
- The research paper should be formatted in abstract and introduction objectives, method covering, design, simple size tool, used for direct data collection and analysis results discussion implications and differences.
- The institute decision selection of paper will be final decision will be intimated to the participants by 8thof February 2022 the selected participants will be required to make presentation and the mode of presentation will be hybrid.
- While presenting the research paper institutes identity should not be disclosed.
- The research paper will be the property of the host institution the selected paper likely to be published either in the journal of the institute or separately as monograph.
Word Limits (Exclusive of Footnotes)
Research Papers: Not More than 3000 words
- Deadline for Submission: January 30, 2022 (Due to COVID -19 pandemic, we have received request from students of different universities to extend the date of registration from January 20, 2022 to January 30, 2022)
- Results: The results will be declared on February 20, 2020.
Bank Details for NEFT/ RTGS
Registration fee: Rs. 250/-
- Account Name: PIMR National Conference
- Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Account no.: 2892012100000092
- Branch Code: 6251
- IFSC Code: PUNB0625100
- MICR CODE: 452024015
NOTE: Please mention the Transaction ID of NEFT payment along with the participants name in the registration form.
An E-certificate of publication will be provided to the published Authors. All participants will get participation certificate from the institution.
- Dr. Shweta Mogre – 9009019699
- Dr. Chanchala Jain – 9926521678
- CA Priyanka Jain – 9827003903
- Prof. Sayali Bandi (Law) – 9406623322
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.