The Office of Randeep B. Sharma is looking for enthusiastic advocates for its office in Pune and is seeking applications for the same.
About the Organization
The areas of expertise include Hard Core Income Tax (Civil, Criminal), Civil Laws, Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Debt Recovery, Consumer Law, etc. They have a very amiable environment in their office.
About the Job Role
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic Advocate with a minimum of 1-3 years or more work experience in the Civil and Criminal Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Income Tax Appellate Tribunals, and JMFC.
The work profile will include various tasks like Drafting, Legal Vettting, forming Legal Opinion for Financial Institutions & Banks, Briefing Income Tax Prosecutions, Conveyancing, Research, Filing, Appearing in Courts, etc. They are looking for an Advocate who is smart, dedicated, sincere, and efficient and is willing to work with them.
- The candidate should be an LLB/LLM.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years work experience.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Good command of the English language, knowing the Marathi Language will be an additional and added advantage.
- Excellent communication abilities to manage clients and Court matters.
- Prior experience in litigation will be an added advantage.
- Long-term commitment.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines as required.
No of Vacancies
Salary is negotiable and can be discussed during a telephone interview call.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter to email@example.com
They will contact you for the interview if the CV matches our requirements.
Guru Nanak Nagar, Bhawani Peth, Pune – 411002.
Advocate Randeep B Sharma
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9822885256
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Lawctopus regularly helps organisations hire interns and employees. Email the JD at email@example.com for free and paid plans.