Boston Consulting Group, New Delhi is inviting job applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Assistant Legal Counsel.
About Boston Consulting Group
Boston Consulting Group is a global consulting firm that partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities.
About the Role
The lawyer will support the administration of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements. The duties of the lawyer will focus on the review and negotiation of agreements with BCG’s clients, suppliers, subcontractors, including nondisclosure agreements, data processing agreement and other agreements central to the commercial operations of BCG.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement BCG contracting policies and processes.
- Reviewing and negotiating of contracts and documents related to non-disclosure, non-reliance, data processing (under data privacy enactments), procurement aligned with the company’s processes and ensuring compliance with federal, state, legal, and organizational requirements.
- Extend legal support to internal business team in curation to knowledge process.
- Review, edit and process contracts under direction of senior team members.
- Identify risks and issues; suggest alternative solutions.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract summaries, status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Provide timely reports on contract metrics and complex legal issues.
- Work closely with legal team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issues.
- Supporting the legal team with its contract management processes using various tools including AI.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in contracts management with experience in international contracting and varied contractual arrangements.
- Sound understanding of commercial contracting terms, conditions/practices, and legal implications.
- Proven ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong command of Windows Office (particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- English fluency; additional languages a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to support a global and international set of stakeholders.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
New Delhi, India.
Image taken from here.