Novo Nordisk is inviting job applications for the post of Compliance Associate at its Bengaluru office.
About the Company
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Compliance Associate you will be responsible for:
- Implement the Global and IO Business Ethics Compliance plan, policies and procedures. Implement additional policies and procedures developed locally to address local law and pharma industry requirements.
- Act as an advisor on Business Ethics & Documentation. Manage & Coordinate compliance activities.
- Reviewing all documents related to sales activities thoroughly within the specified timelines.
- Work with the Sales team for taking corrective actions to Business Ethics/Compliance issues.
- Maintaining an index of all documents related to Continuous Medical Educations (CME), sponsorships and events. Periodic review & audit of all indexed items.
- Process, Track and monitor payments relating to Activities.
- Understand and work on the internal tools for Activity Management, Contract Management, Compliance Effectiveness.
- Be the Business Ethics & Compliance champion. Providing training on the automated system for HCP interactions.
- You must possess a bachelors’ degree in Law from an institute of repute. Additionally, a Master’s in Law would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in the said domain, preferably in the healthcare/pharma industry/audit firms.
- You must be highly competitive with good communication skills and drive effective strategy execution with highest level of integrity.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link given at the end of this post.
December 2, 2022.
Image taken from here.