Dexter Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd (an investment banking firm) is seeking to hire a legal professional for the job role of an In-House Counsel with little experience in Litigation.
About the Firm
Dexter Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd is a private sector boutique Investment Banking firm focused on providing the best-in-class services to growth-stage companies as well as new-age entrepreneurs in the early-stage funding process.
About the Job Opportunity
Dexter Capital is seeking to hire a legal professional for the job role of an In-House Counsel with little experience in Litigation also.
Number of Employees Required
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate(s) must be a law graduate
- Language capabilities: Professional proficiency in English and Hindi
- Experience: Should hold a minimum PQE of 1-2 years in litigation will be preferred.
- Engagement: would be required to contribute on a full-time basis.
Other Experiences and Skills Desired
- Must also have experience in handling corporate matters
- Must have knowledge of basic processes required for various fillings etc.
- Must have good knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Internet (web) & Email usage
- Should be punctual, focused, and committed to the profession
- Should be immediately available to join
- Conducting extensive legal research.
- Legal drafting.
- Communication Skills
- Attending Court proceedings (if need be).
- Preparation of Court documents.
- Assisting in Court filings.
- Understand and keep documents in an organized manner.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documentation
- Follow up with directors, lawyers, investors, etc. to get the work done
- Writing reports.
- Handling the case end to end from drafting to ending clerical work like printing and sending to various stakeholders.
- Any other responsibility on a need basis.
Location (Duty Station)
Who can Apply?
Any law graduate with 1-2 years of experience in litigation and company laws.
As per Industry standard
Interested candidate(s) may send in their resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Click here for the official website of the firm.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.