Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is inviting applications for the post of Legal Advisor.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. The Council is the apex body for co-ordinating, guiding and managing research and education in agriculture including horticulture, fisheries and animal sciences in the entire country.
About the Opportunity
Competent Authority at Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invites applications for filling up the vacancies of following posts on deputation basis (including short term contract) at ICAR Headquarters & its institutes.
Number of Vacancies
- Officers in the legal cadre/departments of Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; Or
- With 5 years of service in Level-12 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600) or equivalent pay scale on regular basis;
- Possessing the bachelors’ degree in law and minimum of fourteen years of experience of handling legal matters.
Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Deputy Secretary (Admin), ICAR, Room No: 306, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
- The Envelopes containing Complete Applications should be superscripted as ‘Applications for the post of …’
September 30, 2023
Lawctopus regularly helps organisations hire interns and employees. Email the JD at firstname.lastname@example.org for free and paid plans.