National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC), Govt. of India, New Delhi invites applications for engagement of 06 Legal Consultant; purely on a contract basis.
The National Commission for Scheduled Castes is an Indian constitutional body under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India established with a view to providing safeguards against the exploitation of Scheduled Castes and Anglo Indian communities to promote and protect their social, educational, economic and cultural interests, special provisions were made in the Constitution.
Article 338 of the Indian constitution deals with National Commission for Scheduled Castes. Article 338 A deals with National Commission for Scheduled Tribes.
About the Job Opportunity
National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC), Govt. of India, New Delhi invites applications for engagement of 06 Legal Consultants; purely on a contract basis.
The interested candidates may fill up the application form and the declaration as given in Annexures and send the same online through email only to the undersigned at email id email@example.com
Last date for submission of the application is 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to this effect in Newspaper/Employments News, whichever is later. Incomplete applications, applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Number of Vacancies
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in law from a reputed University/Institution.
- At least 5 years post-degree experience in legal practices including in quasi-judicial bodies.
- Proficiency in typing and computer literacy.
Candidate shall have adequate knowledge of various rules/ statutes/ govt. policies of the Central & the State Govt. for the protection & upliftment of Scheduled Castes (SCS).
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 45 years as on the closing date for submission of application.
fixed consolidated amount in the range of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.70,000/- depending upon the experience etc. will be paid per month.TDS as admissible will be deducted from the monthly remuneration of the consultants. TDS certificate shall be issued by the concerned DDO on demand.
Responsibilities of the Legal Consultant
Legal Consultants are being engaged to: –
- deal with court cases of the Commission which includes monitoring of all court cases, taking up timely action with regard to filing Affidavit/Counter etc.
- giving advice to the Commission on legal matters.
- assisting Hon’ble Chairman/Vice-Chairman/Members of the Commission in matters related to hearing in legal perspective.
- apprise the Commission with latest/landmark judgments concerning affairs of the Commission.
How to Apply?
- The application should be in the format as given in Annexure-II & Annexure-III (of the official advertisement) and shall be accompanied with self-a copies of relevant documents.
- The applications are to be submitted online through e-mail only email id “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- The last date for submission of application is 15 days from the date of publication of an advertisement to this effect in Newspaper/Employment News.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. No TA/DA etc. will be given for completing any pre-engagement formalities.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.