AGCO Corporation is seeking to hire a professional for the job role of Legal Counsel, for its office in Bangalore.
About AGCO Corporation
AGCO Corporation is an American agricultural machinery manufacturer founded in 1990 and with its headquarters in Duluth, Georgia, United States.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Corporate Governance of legal entities in India and Africa, including without limitation the board meeting minutes, resolutions and AOA amendments;
- Work as a key team member to set-up AGCO India Bangalore Office (SSC);
- Contract templates drafting and revision;
- Contract approval process set-up and update;
- Review of key contracts related to day-to-day business by focusing on key terms and legal risks;
- Legal advice to various business functions;
- Compliance trainings to employees and policies (Anti-Bribery, Code of Conduct, etc.) updates;and
- Management of external counsel re. litigation or advice, and the legal budget in APA.
- Bachelor’s degree – Law,
- Relevant Experience to the Position (6-8 years),
- Effective Interpersonal and communication skills,
- Proficient in English communication (verbal and written),
- Willingness to travel,
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of projects and working teams,
- Working harmoniously with other departments and colleagues from other companies of the AGCO group,
- Flexibility to work in all disciplines,
- Readiness to respond positively to instructions and procedures,
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information,
- Be able to work in a dispersed functional team,
- Must be self-sufficient but aware of when to engage other resources within the team,
- Timely legal advice and contract review,
- Team and budget management,
- Regular compliance training delivery.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Image taken from here.