Deloitte, Gurugram is hiring for the role of Tax Senior – Legal Business Services.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a British multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY, KPMG, and PwC.
About the Job
- As a Senior in Deloitte’s Legal Business Services function for Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”), you will provide corporate business legal services support on engagements for our clients’ large and complex organizations.
- Services include assisting supervising counsel with their business-as-usual contracting and negotiations; and review, and remediation services in response to regulatory and corporate triggering events; assisting in calendaring, statutory filings, workflow coordination, information, and records management.
- You will interact mainly with US and global team members, as applicable, and will contribute directly to delivering first-class service to our clients.
- You will be working with Deloitte Senior Managers and Managers of Legal Business Services (“LBS”) projects and engagements.
- You will support the engagement lifecycle from opportunity pursuit through service delivery and identification of expansion opportunities to continue to deliver benefits to our clients.
- Your primary responsibility will be ensuring the high-quality delivery of the work to the leads. As a part of the services, you will pursue and execute continuous service improvements through technology and process improvements. You need to consistently strive for excellence, taking pride in carrying out responsibilities efficiently and with impeccable execution.
- You should be a self-starter who works well within a team, is energized by a continuous learning environment, and possesses the ability to work well with deadlines.
- Deliver legal business engagements for Deloitte clients – Assisting in drafting and negotiating playbooks-based buy-side and sales-side commercial contracts such as MSA, NDAs, SoWs, Work Orders, and Change Notes.
- Transitioning and setting up operate delivery teams.
- Identify process and operational efficiencies within corporate business legal services clients’ contracting functions.
- Institute KPIs and metrics to govern, measure, and track client engagements.
- Report against KPIs and metrics.
- Review with the preparation of proposals.
- Assist in executing engagement administration: document collection, data entry, tracking, records organization, contract review, and coordinating client logistics.
- Review and project manage the entire contracting process i.e., coordinating with various stakeholders such as finance, legal, commercial, business, delivery and incorporating their feedback in the contract, and assisting in closing the contract.
- Review in researching technical and industry-specific issues.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Legal training (LL.B/BA.LLB or equivalent).
- Strong substantive understanding of the in-house contracting process with various CLM tools.
- 5-8 years of relevant legal experience or alternative legal service industry experience
- Level of familiarity with legal technology and its application in the contract lifecycle management field.
- Strong Microsoft Office and other technical skills such as Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Experience in moderate complexity commercial contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience with legal services RFPs.
- Familiarity with commercial agreement types such as NDAs, SOWs, MSAs, distribution agreements, and license agreements.
- Adept at working virtually.
- Aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management Professional certification.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good communication (to both internal and external stakeholders) and collaboration skills.
- Excellent client presentation skills.
- High level of attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and well-developed critical thinking skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.
Lawctopus regularly helps organisations hire interns and employees. Email the JD at email@example.com for free and paid plans.