LawAddicts is proud to launch its ‘Scholarship Program, 2022’ in furtherance of its objectives.
- Students pursuing 3 year or 5-year L.L.B. from a recognized Law School, University or Institution in India shall be eligible.
- Students who have secured a minimum of 80% in their Class XII final examinations.
- Students with a family income of less than Rs. 1,75,000 per annum shall be eligible.
Note: The scholarship is to facilitate the participation of such students in genuine national and international moot court competitions and only competition expenses for eligible students shall be funded.
Fields of Scholarship
- Moot court competitions.
- Trial advocacy competitions.
- Arbitration competitions.
- Mediation competitions.
- Negotiation competitions.
- Client Counselling competitions.
- Register by filling out the google form, accesible via the following link (click here)
- Submit a brief description on why you require the scholarship on the form.
- Attend a quick interview with the organisation.
In case of any clarifications or queries,
Kindly contact Ms. Srinithi R. (President, Law Addicts) at 9790858036, or e-mail at at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.