National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas is organizing a virtual debate competition in the month of February.
About National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas
National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas (NJLRII) is a peer-reviewed online journal on law and multidisciplinary issues published quarterly.
About the Competition
The primary objective of this competition is to generate effective critical thinking into primary issues in the given topic. It is virtual open debate competition and would be conducted through Zoom or Google Meet Virtual Meeting.
- Date: February 9- 10
- Time: 3 PM
- Mode: Online
- Platform: Zoom or Google Meet
Preliminary Round Topics
- THBT Population Expansion at current pace will cause crisis in the developing world.
- THBT The Idea of India needs to be recreated preserving its culture and heritage.
- THBT media trial has become a threat to the Indian Judicial system.
Note: Participants are allowed to select only one topic of their choice
Final Round Topic
- The topic will shared with the participants who will qualify for the final round.
- Event Date: February 9- 10
- Last date to Register: February 7
How to Register
Interested participants can register through the link given at the end of the post
UPI – shalinigarg814@oksbi
- Name: Shalini Garg
- Account number: 40400660689
- IFSC code: SBIN0005453
- GOOGLE PAY NUMBER: 9910800643
- Certificate of Participation to all.
- Certificate of Merit for Top 10 Participants.
- Cash Prizes for top 5. [WORTH ₹5K]
- 87% off on publication in National Level Journal.
- Knowledge, Experience & Confidence.
- Counseling sessions by “Growcounsel” to all the winners.