GNLU- Silvassa Campus is organising National Essay Writing Competition. The last date of submission is November 26.
About the Organiser
Gujarat National Law University – Silvassa Campus (GNLU-S) has been established by resolution of the Governing Bodies of Gujarat National Law University which has been empowered under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 as amended by the Gujarat National Law University (Amendment) Act, 2022.
The Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu being a tribal dominated region, GNLU-S aims to contribute to the holistic development of the Union Territory by providing quality legal education to the students of the UT and promoting skill development and job opportunities.
About the Competition
GNLU Silvassa Campus is organising a National Essay Writing Competition as part of the celebrations commemorating the adoption of the Indian Constitution.
The Foundation of India’s Constitution and Democracy are rooted in its civilisation past.
All students pursuing under-graduate or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/ university/ college recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in this competition.
- The word limit for the essay is 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Disclosure of information regarding the identity of the author, including, but not limited to name institution’s details, professional details, etc. within the body of the manuscript or other parts of the document submitted is strictly prohibited.
- The essay can be submitted in .doc, .docx or PDF format.
- Font style- Calibri; Size- 12; Justified; Line Spacing- 1.5
- Authorities must be cited in the form of footnotes.
- Citations must follow the 20th Edition Bluebook citation style.
- For footnotes:
- Font style- Calibri
- Size- 10
- Alignment- Justified
- Line Spacing- 1
How to Submit?
Interested candidates can submit entries via the link given at the end of the post.
- 1st Prize- ₹5,000
- 2nd Prize- ₹3,000
- 3rd Prize- ₹2,000
Submission deadline- 26th November, 23:59 IST
For any queries, contact:
- Numbers: 9305961613 (Anshika Agarwal, Student Co-ordinator) 9256245060 (Raunak Singodia, Student Co-ordinator)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org