KLE Law College, Bengaluru is organizing a National Model United Nations Competition at the College Campus from December 7 to 9, 2023, and is seeking registrations for the same.
About KLE Law College
The KLE Law College at Bangalore has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession for over four decades now. The college was established in 1975 to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing legal education in Bangalore.
While many successful students of the college from its inception have occupied top positions in society in various fields like advocacy (trial and appellate), corporate practice, chamber practice, management, government offices, etc., in recent years most of the students have occupied pivotal positions in many corporate enterprises too.
About the Event
Model United Nations is a simulation of the United Nations (UN) where students represent different countries and engage in debates and discussions on international issues in various committees.
Students assume the roles of representatives from various nations and work towards resolving problems in the real world using the ideologies and viewpoints of the nation they are representing.
The delegates would be required to analyze global issues like climate change or nuclear non-proliferation from the policies and viewpoints of that allotted portfolio.
KLE Law College is organizing a MUN from December 7 to 9, 2023 at the College Campus with 9 unique and interesting committees. Some of the notable committees are the Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Karnataka Legislative Assembly (KLA), etc.
- Date: December 7, 2023 – December 9, 2023.
- Venue: KLE Law College, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Refreshments and meals will be provided by the university to all participants along with Transportation Services (buses) for all delegates.
- There are 9 committees, participants will be allowed a particular committee and will be representing a country (in case of an international committee) or a politician (in case of an Indian committee) in the same discussion of the agenda of that committee in various formats which will be moderated by a panel of the executive board.
- Allotments would be made by the university.
Who is it for?
Students of high school and above till graduation level across all the schools and Universities of India.
- The official language of all UN Committees will be English.
- The official language of all the Indian Committees will be English and Hindi.
- The official language of the Karnataka Legislative Assembly will be Kannada and English.
- Best Delegate: INR 12,000.
- High Commendation: INR 8,000.
- Special Mention: INR 5,000.
- Best Reporter: INR 6,000.
- Best Photographer: INR 6,000.
- Best School Delegation: INR 15,000.
- Best Delegation: INR 20,000.
- Total Cash Pool: INR 2,40,000.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Individual Delegates: INR 2400.
- For KLE Law College Students: INR 1700.
- Fees are inclusive of the Delegate Kits, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, and Snacks for three days i.e., December 7-9, 2023.
- Dates of the Event: December 7, 2023 – December 9, 2023.
- Registration Deadline: December 1, 2023.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
For further queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on
- Mr. Adithya Prakash Nayak, Secretary General: +91 81058 05697
- Mr. Dhawan GM, Director General: +91 91139 83699
- Mr. Ashu Singh, Under-Secretary-General: +91 93023 74911
Note: This is a sponsored post.