AapkaConsultant.com is inviting applications for an online internship opportunity for its YouTube channel ‘Legal Shots’.
About the Organization
AapkaConsultant.com, India’s leading online Business Service Provider, has a professional network of CA, CS & Lawyers across India providing a comprehensive range of services to Individuals, Firms, Entrepreneurs, Companies, Businesses and Start up’s.“
Legal Shots is a fast-growing Youtube Channel in the legal domain.They have more than 37,000+ subscribers with more than 1 Million Views.
About the Internship Opportunity
The startup is looking for creative, articulate and determined students who want to showcase their writing skills by writing legal content for the channel’s videos as well as blogs for Aapka Consultant. The internship shall also involve various other tasks like preparing the Digital Courses etc.
Who is it for?
You can apply if you:
- are curious;
- are someone who will develop the point of view at the end of rigorous research;
- are someone who looks forward to make every piece of writing an art;
- are someone who tries to understand why topic is worth writing.
The startup needs you to have a vision of your own, along with the ability to meet the tight deadlines.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Research, ideate and develop creative ideas for content which will be developed into videos
- Writing grammatically correct and quality content on legal topics
- Have good understanding of target audience and prepare content accordingly
- Be active in suggesting unique ideas to boost our channel
- Other assignment given by the team
- Mode: Online (Work from Home)
- Duration: Minimum 1 Month to Maximum 6 Months
- Conduct weekly meetings for discussion.
How to Apply?
Email short cover letter and CV to email@example.com with subject “ONLINE INTERNSHIP”
On successful completion of the Internship, you will be credited with a certificate which will be a great addition to your CV!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.