The 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2022 has been rescheduled to be held on March 25-26, 2022, virtually.
About the College
School of Law and Constitutional Studies (SLCS) is a constituent department of Shobhit University and is approved by the Bar Council of India. SCLS is approved by the Bar Council of India and is imparting top class legal education since 2013.
Date and Venue
2nd National Moot Court Competition shall be held from March 25 to 26, 2022, virtually.
The competition is open for students pursuing 5 years integrated law course and 3 Years LL.B. Course.
The competition shall be conducted in English language only.
Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). In the case of medical emergency, the researcher will be allowed to argue instead of a speaker 1 or speaker 2 with the prior permission of the Dean (SLCS).
To confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves.
The registration process consists of the following:
Each Team is required to send a duly filled-in Registration form to email@example.com by February 15, 2022. The subject of the mail should bear “Registration for 2nd National Moot Court Competition – 2022”.
Forms received after the last date of registration will not be considered. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the organizers before March 1, 2022.
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 members.
Bank Account Detail for NEFT Transaction.
- Beneficiary Name: School of Law and Constitutional Studies
- Account Number: 496601010035716
- IFSC Code: UBIN0549665
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India, Shastri Nagar, Branch Meerut
- Winning Team: Winner Trophy Award and Cash Prize of Rs. 51000/-
- Runner up Team Award: Runner up Trophy Award and Cash Prize of Rs. 31000/-
- Teams qualifying for Semi-finals: Each Team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation.
- Best Memorial Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Second Best Memorial Award: Rs. 3100/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Male) Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Female) Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Best Researcher Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
All the Participants will get participation certificates post the Valedictory Ceremony.
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition, feel free to contact the following: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner and Lawctopus Law School is proud to be the knowledge partner for Shobhit University’s 2nd National Moot Court Competition.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.