Vivekanand Education Society’s (VES) College of Law is organizing their Shree Hashuji Advani Memorial 4th National Moot Court Competition, 2022, scheduled to be held on March 12-13, 2022.
About the Organiser
Vivekanand Education Society’s (VES) College of Law, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, was established in the year 2009 and is well known for its integrity, accountability, and transparency.
About the Moot Competition
VES College of Law, Mumbai is proud to announce its Virtual Edition of the 4th National Moot Court Competition- Shree Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2021-2022.
Date: March 12th & 13th, 2022
Venue: Virtual Mode, Google Meet
All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with a minimum three year of LL.B. Courses shall be eligible to participate.
The registration shall be via Google Forms. Register through the link given at the end of this post.
- Each team will be allotted a unique team code after Final Registration of the Team which will thereafter be the identity of the Team. Participants are requested to e-mail the payment acknowledgment to the organizing college on firstname.lastname@example.org only after which will the registration be deemed to be regarded as, “confirmed”.
- Alternatively, the participants will be asked to attach a screenshot of their payment confirmation or payment advice in the Google Form link which would be provided for Registration.
- Only the first 20 teams who make the payment and submit the Google Form for registration will be a part of the competition and the registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The registration fee for the competition will be Rs. 1,500/- INR per team
- UPI ID: veslaw5755@ICICI
- Merchant Name: VES COLLEGE OF LAW
Alternatively, bank account:
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Branch: Mumbai, Chembur Branch (D.K. Sandhu Marg), Chembur
- Mumbai 400071
- IFSC Code: ICIC0006239
- Account No: 623901265755
- Best Team: Rs.10,000/-
- Runners up Team: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Memorial- Rs. 3,500/-
- Best Speaker – Rs. 3,500/-
- Best Researcher- Rs. 3,500/-
February 20, 2022
1. Ms. Apeksha Singh, General Secretary- + 91-7045331223
2. Mr. Dev Tejnani, Moot Court Association Head- + 91-8169903645
Click here for the Moot Proposition and Rules NMC 2021 22.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.