Lex Erudites is organizing its 1st virtual debate competition on the 12th and 13th of February 2022.
About the Organisation
Lex Erudites is a humble initiative by a few undergraduate students of law with a primary vision to provide a platform for socio-legal discourse and scholarship. Lex Erudites volunteers to act as a stimulus to exhort the young aspiring minds from distinct fields of study to ink their free-spirited, reasoned thoughts and opinions, thereby, contributing to the informed and participative citizenry.
As an e-journal, they seek to advance knowledge across the borders in the field of law. Lex Erudites seeks to bridge the gap between the legal fraternities around the world and also to build a meritorious community of law students and legal professionals.
Debate Competition by Lex Erudites
Lex Erudites, an e-journal will organise its first-ever virtual debate competition on the 12th and 13th of February 2022.
The competition is open to both UG and PG students of colleges and universities in India with a lower age limit of 18 years and an upper age limit of 30 years.
The registration for this competition is free.
The topic for the preliminary round of the virtual debate competition is “Should OTT Platforms be Censored and Regulated in India?”.
- Best Speaker: ₹ 3000/- & E-Certificate
- 2nd Best Speaker: ₹ 2000/- & E-Certificate
- The registration closes on 09th February at 12:00 PM (IST)
- Prelims Round will be conducted on 12th February 2022 at 10: 00 AM (IST)
- Semi-Finals will be conducted on 12th February 2022 at 06:00 PM (IST)
- The finals will be conducted on 13th February 2022
- The topics for the semi-finals and final rounds will be announced on 11th of February 2022.
How to Register?
To register for the debate competition, click on the link given at the end of this post.
Email Address: email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.