Institute for Cultural Relations Policy or ICRP offers virtual internships to students from diverse academic backgrounds interested in international relations or world politics.
ICRP or Institute for Cultural Relations Policy is a non-governmental and non-profit organization fostering scientific education and public discourse regarding cultural relations policy.
The institution is officially run by Kulturalis Kapcsolatokert Alapitvany, based in Budapest, Hungary.
By this internship, ICRP aims to offer students from diverse academic backgrounds relevant experience in their future-to-be field of employment.
Who can Apply?
- Students or entry-level professionals of journalism/social studies/law/economics/international relations/political science or related fields.
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory and good communications skills required.
- Having possibility to use online devices/application and to be able to use internet is a must.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Research (independent studies regarding cultural relations policy)
- Writing and editing of ICRP special edition publications of Human Rights Issues
- Writing articles/editing Cultural Relations Review monthly e-journal
- Organising and participating in online events/activities, courses, lectures
- Information collection and data analysis for ICRP Online Resources
Recommendation and of course certificate of internship
Other Perks and Benefits
- Gain dynamic work experience and knowledge
- Be a part of ICRP’s internship community through weekly group discussions, webinars, and alumni support.
- Professional development support with an assigned internship supervisor and coaching calls.
- Global connections – the importance of networking and building global connections is stressed in nearly every field. In fact, networking is vital to beginning any global career.
- Remote work skills – It is no secret that the recent massive move to remote working will continue for the foreseeable future. Many companies are establishing permanent remote work policies, meaning there is an increasing demand for professionals with previous remote work experience & skills in software/platforms, communication.
- Accessibility – Travelling for work or study (especially long term) can present a huge financial barrier for many individuals. A virtual international internship allows you to still gain the career & global skills from an international work environment, without the need for travel.
- Get supported you with documents such as recommendation and of course certificate of internship.
How to Apply?
To apply for this virtual internship, please fill out the form via the link given below.
Click here to know more.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.