Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is organising this Moot Court Competition in collaboration with Competition Commission of India. The Moot Court is also being organized in collaboration of Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
About the Moot
Moot Court Committee, CNLU and Center for Advanced Research on Corporate and Insolvency Laws CARCIL are excited to inform you that the Moot Problem, Brochure and Rulebook of the first edition of CNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2022 in association with Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan is out now.
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan was started in 1985 in a single room set up by the two founders with no prior experience working in a law firm.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a regulatory body established on 14 October, 2003, by the Government of India to implement the Competition Act, 2002, which, as amended by the Competition (Amendment) Act, 2007, follows the philosophy of modern competition laws.
Eligibility: All students enrolled in a three (3) year LL.B. programme or a five (5) year integrated law programme shall be eligible to participate in the Competition.
However, only one team per institution shall be eligible to participate. Only 32 Teams on a first come-first serve basis will be allowed.
The link to the registration form is provided here: https://forms.gle/cg5ZF6E5Z9CuuHRJ8
The last date to apply: 6th February 2022
In order to confirm registration, please confirm at email@example.com with nominal fees payment of INR 3000/- in the following bank account:
- Beneficiary Name: Chanakya National Law University
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Address of Bank: CNLU Branch, Mithapur, Patna
- Bank Account Number: 34992255957
- IFSC Code: SBIN0015996
The Team winning the final round of the Competition shall be given:
- A cash prize of INR 40,000/- (Indian Rupees Forty Thousand Only).
- An internship opportunity with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys.
- Three (3) one-year complimentary (Academic) subscription to SCC Online Web Edition.
- Three (3) one-year complimentary access code to EBC Learning.
The runners up team in the final round of the Competition shall be a cash prize of INR 30,000/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Thousand Only).
The speaker having the highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only) and an internship opportunity with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys.
- 22.01.2022: Commencement of Provisional Registration
- 26.01.2022: Release of Moot Proposition and Commencement of Registration
- 02.02.2022: Last Date for Seeking Clarifications
- 06.02.2022: Last Date of Submission of Registration Form via Email
- 08.02.2022: Release of Clarifications
- 02.03.2022: Last Date of Submission of Soft Copy of Written Submissions
- 11.03.2022 to 13.03.2022: First Edition of CNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition in association with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
Organising Secretary: Ms. Nandita S. Jha: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raadhika Chawla +91 8127874532
- Bhavya Sharma: +91 7054200908
Official link is here: https://lnkd.in/dwCujD_u
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.