Alliance University’s School of Law is organizing an Essay Writing Competition, 2022 through the Alliance Center for Alternate Dispute Resolution (ACADR).
About the Organiser
Alliance School of law, Alliance University, Bangalore is a premier educational institute in the southern part of India, which has been producing Advocates, Judges, Academics, and legal professionals thereby by imparting high legal education standards.
About the Essay Competition
It is a flagship competition that will be organized by Alliance Center for Alternate Dispute Resolution (ACADR) every year thereby focusing on establishing and promoting writing and research skills to all the students.
Impact of Judicial Intervention in the Field of ADR is a Boon or a Bane
- Co-authorship of entries (maximum two) among individuals
- Multiple entries for the same authors are not allowed.
- Entries should be original, unpublished, and non-plagiarized.
- Word limit: 1000-1200 words.
- Citation style: Uniform style of citation should be followed throughout the essay.
- The file name must consist only of the Name of the Author(s) in Microsoft Word format.
- All submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Font and size for the essay: Times New Roman: 12
- Font and size for footnotes: Times New Roman: 10
- Line spacing: 1.5, Justified (alignment)
All students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Registration and Submission Procedure
Click here to register for the ACADR Essay Competition.
Click here to make the submission.
- Last date to register: April 15, 2022 [11:59 PM (IST)]
- Last date to submit: April 30, 2022 [11:59 PM (IST)]
- Declaration of results: May 15, 2022
The time and last date for the registration is 11:59 PM (IST) on 15th April 2022. Interested participants can find the registration link as mentioned hereinabove, it has to be submitted before 11:59 PM (IST) on 15th April 2022.
No registration or submission fee.
Prizes (if any)
Publication Opportunity: The first five best essays shall be published in the ACADR Newsletter (3rd edition), Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore,2022 and shall also be awarded Certificate of Publication and Appreciation.
Merit Certificates: Top ten best submissions shall also be awarded merit certificates by ACADR, Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore.
April 15, 2022
Organizer: Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ishanee Raul (raishaneeLLB17@law.alliance.edu.in)
- Vibhuti VK (vkvibhuthiLLB17@law.alliance.edu.in)