The Analysis invites original contributions on a rolling basis on the issues of Law, Gender, Climate Change, Public Health and Human Rights.
About the Organisation
Established in 2015, The Analysis (TA) is a research and communication group working on the issues of Gender, Climate Change, Public Health & Human Rights. Citizen engagement and empowerment remain the core of TA’s working ideology.
To ensure accountable and transparent governance, TA engages in evidence-based research, policy and legal advocacy, communication and outreach.
TA works closely with various stakeholders like students, domain experts, policymakers, development practitioners, lawyers, academicians, activists, journalists and citizen groups. TA strongly believes in creating safe and democratic spaces for healthy and meaningful conversations.
Call for Blogs
The Analysis invites original contributions on a rolling basis on the issues of Law, Gender, Climate Change, Public Health and Human Rights. Submit your write up at email@example.com
- Constitutional Law
- Climate Change
- Public Health
- Human Rights
- The submission must be an original and unpublished work.
- Submission must be free from plagiarism otherwise will be rejected.
- Submission can be in English or Hindi.
- English style: UK
- Font Style: Arial
- Font Size: 11
- Alignment: Justified
- Word limit: 800 to 1200 words
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 people is permitted.
- Full name of the author(s) along with their designation (if working professional) or year, course of study, name of Institute (if student) must be given.
- Source to be cited only as hyperlinks. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Submissions must be made in (.doc/.docx) formats only.
- Email Subject: “TA Submission”
- Authors should name the file as the title of the submission_author name. e.g. ‘Title of manuscript’ _ ‘Author’s name’.
- Upon submission, every manuscript will undergo an editorial review. The Editorial Team of TA reserves the right to edit the work of the author(s).
- The status of publication/rejection will be intimated to the author(s) within 10-12 days from the date of receipt of the submission. If no communication is received within the given time period, feel free to share your piece with any other publication.
To get an idea of our writings and work, feel free to visit the official website.
Click here for The Analysis’ official website.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.