IBC16 is looking for Campus Ambassadors to represent the platform in their respective law schools under the instructions and guidance of the Editor-in-Chief.
About the Organization
IBC16 is a blog dedicated to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. It is an initiative started in an attempt to contribute to India’s burgeoning restructuring community. We believe that a new profession under a new law deserves an appropriately fresh and modern platform.
About the Opportunity
IBC16 is looking for Campus Ambassadors, who will represent the platform in their respective law schools under the instructions and guidance of the Editor-in-Chief.
Responsibilities of the Campus Ambassadors
The responsibilities include:
- Creating an awareness of IBC16 in their law school
- Enhancing its reach on social media
- Forging collaborations with student societies, research centers, online and physical publications, professional bodies, educational organisations and law schools
- Encouraging academic contributions to the platform from fellow law students
- The applicant can be from any year of a five-year law program, although 1st and 2nd year students will be preferred.
- A genuine interest in insolvency and restructuring laws and in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 is desirable.
Additionally, the following would be helpful in the success of an application:
- An active presence and a strong following on social media
- An active involvement in student societies and other law school activities
- Good networking and marketing skills
- Enthusiasm for associating with a budding platform
Number of Vacancies
1 (One) for each law school. These will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis in case of multiple applicants from the same school. To check if your law school already has a Campus Ambassador, please consult this list.
While the position is unpaid, suitable monetary rewards will be given for every successful collaboration that an Ambassador brings about
This position will be continuous in nature and can be held by the selected candidate as long as they are able to fulfil its requirements.
Please email the following to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application – Campus Ambassador’
- Covering Letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the position
Shortlisted applicants would be informed in due time.
Click here for IBC16’s official website.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.