International Journal of Legal Enforcement invites articles, commentaries from students, law practitioners, professors and other interested persons to contribute to their Volume 2 Issue 1.
About the Journal
International Journal of Legal Enforcement is an online peer review journal with ISSN 2582 8894; UIA:AA1003/2020 aims to publish on legal and social legal aspects. It aims to publish quarterly of every year.
Call for Papers
Theme: Contemporary Legal/Socio Legal Issues
- The manuscript shaould be in MS Word format.
- Submission should be accompained by an signed undertaking form (Available at our website).
- The manuscript shall be original, unpublished and an exclusive submission to us.
- Full name of author(s) along with their designation should be provided in the body of mail.
- Any uniform method of citation may be used.
- Page border should not be used.
- The submission should not be plagiarised.
- Research Article: 5,000+ Words
Article: 2,000-5,000 words
Case Commentary: 2,000-3,000 words
Any Interested Person can contribute
Interested can mail their unpublished work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee details (if any)
No Fees shall be charged at any time/stage of publication.
Last date to submit: 26th January 2022
Mobile Number: +919025277836
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Website Link is here: http://internationaljournaloflegalenforcement-ijle.com/
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.