Maharishi Law School is coming up with its Volume 3, Issue 1, Annual Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed National Journal – Maharishi Journal of Law & Society.
About Maharishi University
Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) was established under MUIT Uttar Pradesh Act No. 31 of 2001 Notification No. 573 dated 06 October 2001. The University Campus is at PO- Maharishi Nagar Dist. GB Nagar, Sec 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The University is reputed to disseminate quality education. His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ji was the First Chancellor of the University. MUIT has been recognized and included in the list of the Universities, maintained by the UGC under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
About Maharishi Law School
Maharishi Law School (MLS) was established in 2017 under Maharishi University of Information Technology. Maharishi Law School is one of the premier Law School managed by the Maharishi Society. This Law School is known for its teaching methodology and offers its UG and PG programs.
About the Journal
This Journal is aimed at bringing together the thoughtful persons from Industry and Academia engaged in Law profession. It is an endeavour that Maharishi Journal of Law & Society would like to set an agenda for Research & Development.
Call for Papers
Maharishi Journal of Law & Society hereby takes this opportunity to invite you to contribute Research Papers/Articles/Book reviews on the contemporary issues related to the field of law.
The detailed guidelines for contributors are enclosed herewith. Maharishi Journal of Law & Society requests you to enrich the Journal with your valuable contributions.
Any Contemporary Issues related to Law.
- Last date for full paper submission: 25 March 2022
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 15-20 days
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Copyright: Author(s) shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Maharishi Law School, Noida. However, the editorial board of Law Journal of the University shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- Cover Page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size & Style: Kindly use Times New Roman, 12 points, for the main text and 10 points for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First Heading: 14 pt, bold, centre
- Second Heading: 12 pt, bold, left-aligned
- Third Heading: 12 pt, Italics, Centre
- Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes. Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editorial Board may, however, accept longer submissions in appropriate cases.)
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of the main text of the paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
Footnoting Style for Book and Articles: Books: Name of the author, title of the book (in italics), addition (if any), name of the publisher, place of publication, year, page no., Articles: Name of the Author, Title (In Double Quotes), Name of Journal, Volume, Year, Page No. (Otherwise, the mode of citation provided in the journal itself).
- Review Process: All papers will be reviewed anonymously by the editorial board. Author(s) will be notified within 4-6 weeks about the status of their papers. Request for expedit review may not be entertained.
- Substance: Paper should contain an original contribution to scholarship by making a cohesive argument supported with appropriate authorities.
- Quotations/Quotation Mark: Quotations over 50 words should be intended. Double quotation mark should be used; single quotation mark should be used only for quotes within a quotation.
- Complimentary Copies: All author(s) will be provided one complimentary copy of the issue in which their paper appears.
- Publication Fees: NIL
To submit, click here: https://lawc.to/c6T0V
- Mr. Harshit Kiran: +91- 9472434013
- Ms. Unnati Mishra: +91- 7762900707
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org